Friday, June 10, 2011

Tisbury Lane: Y2Y camp 2011

I suddenly decided to read my all my friend's blogs ....
Then I came across this one blog post...
It was about the Y2Y camp which I did not go or even join the group in the first place....
After reading about his experience there, and the way he wrote it out....
It was beautifully written...
I felt how he felt just by reading it and I almost felt like crying...
I was reminded of my confirmation camp in some way...
Its great that he went for the camp and blogged about it...
Then I saw a song that he posted which I'm very familiar with but I decided to listen to it again anyways....
Nice post Cal ^^

Tisbury Lane: Y2Y camp 2011: "well i rmmbr how keen i was going for this camp. then i got turned off when i heard fran esther and joseph werent coming. i nearly decided ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment