Thursday, June 2, 2011

Road to getting my driving license (The Beginning)

Hey readers,
I'm starting the road to getting my driving license...
So I just wanted to share my experience about the KPP (Kursus Pendidikan Pemandu)..
Or the Undang ceramah...
It is a 5 hours course you must attend to be able to get your 'L' license...
So I woke up early in the morning to get prepared...
I was expecting a boring day ahead of me...

At the place, I saw a friend of mine...
Aiyub..
Though I may not be so close a friend to him but still he is a friend and company for me...
So we were all in the classroom by 8am + ..
We started class at 8.45am with the speaker being Encik Rosli...
He is a nice fellow and he is quite good at talking..
He made what was meant to be boring interesting...
In between class a Malay boy , Syah Rizal, came into class and sat between me and Aiyub...
He is a nice fellow...
Then soon after I saw one of my junior friend, Satish coming in (more company yay me XP)
So the course beginned and we started with the introductions and all...
Then later we did the eye test (which I passed XP) ...
Then came to a certain point where he was explaining about the 2 second distance...
There Syah Rizal started talking to me...
In the end I made a friend through the course...
So the talk went on and on with some jokes in between...
So the first session ended and we went out for a break...
By 11.30am , the next session begin with a different speaker, Encik Kamal...
He is also quite a good speaker...
He did not bore us in the end...
Sharp at 1.00pm , the course ended and we went out to get our certificates...

I thought this would be a boring day but it really did not...
Well, I gotta start studying my laws and road regulations to take my computer test...
So ends the first part of my road to getting my driving license...


No comments:

Post a Comment