Saturday, June 11, 2011

House Renovation

Yesterday,
The new furnitures arrived...
After 9 long years, we are refurnishing the house....
New and modern furnitures were bought....
Among my personal favourite of course is the divider (bar counter) and the display cabinet...
Furnitures were moved around for the past few days...
It was very tiring for me....
My dad had even helped to clean the house....
Thought he may be naggy when he does the work but he does it very neatly...
A lot of heave furnitures were moved (Thank God I'm strong XP )
The new arrangement is very nice...
I just almost can't take my eyes off the new furnitures... Hehe XD
Anyways back to the main story....

Three workers came by late at 7pm....
The address written on the bill was wrong so they had a hard time finding our place...
So they brought in the lorry and started to move the furnitures about....
The main point is not about what furniture I got but instead its about the three workers...
I do not know their name but I want to tell you all about these three guys...
First of all we have this tall guy....
He has medium length hair...
He is a quite guy but he is focused when he does his job....
His eyes were almost like none I have seen before...
Full of concentration and focus...
A real wonder even though he may not be very good at his studies but his focus is simply amazing...
Then there is this not so tall dude....
He is a talented guy...
He is good with wirings and putting things together....
But the best of the three was this big muscular guy....
He is strong like crazy I tell you...
He could carry some of those big furnitures by himself....
His strength is natural from being used to this...
He is a friendly guy...
I was conversing with him quite a lot while he was setting up the furnitures and all...

Although these three guys may not have been good at their studies but they are talented in a way...
That is prove enough that you can be talented in anything not only in studies....
Well there is more to these three guys than when it meets the eyes...
I feel happy that there is many type of people ranging all the way from the very bad to the very good....
Thank God for that diversity ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment