Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Amazing Voices

Music is really inspirational in life...
Especially when singers have great voices....
Such as Josh Groban, Il Divo, Celine Dion, Bee Gees and many more...
This fantastic singers have done so much wonder for us by singing with their great voices....
These voices are wonderful and really touching...
Its reaches beyond...
All the way to the heart....
With lyrics that brings so much of meaning....
I'll continue loving music of all kinds (unless they are really really horrible)
And never forget the oldies which brought about the musics we all have today...
I really hope that I'll also be able to build up a voice as great as them some day...
I hope to be able to sing like them but not to become a famous singer or anything...
But so that I can express feelings through the wonder of music...
With a beautiful voice...
I'll keep singing till that happens...
And keep living life to the very best...
Praise God for all that he gives to us...
Especially for the music and great voices in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment