Saturday, June 11, 2011

Snowy Flower of Love (Introduction)

Hello dear readers,
I have decided that I am going to write my own story called "Snowy Flower of Love" ...
I'm gonna write it by chapters similar to that of a story book...
I may not be a good writer and all but please do comment on it once its done...
I'll slowly upload it one by one but it will take some time (maybe very long)
But do look forward to it for I'm gonna try my best...
The story is about a girl , Janet, who comes from a rich family who runs away from home to do what she wants and experience life out there, and not to take over her father's business....
She is a girl who does not have much friends and is about to experience life in a new way...
And then she meets a boy, James, who then shares a rented room with her....
What awaits her out there is about to be unfold in this story...

No comments:

Post a Comment