Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hanging out in Jusco with my 'Family' for the first time

Well, when I use 'Family' as the post title I mean my group of friends from church that seems like family....
Anyways today is the first time I ever hanged out with them, in Jusco..
It was all planned on the shirt designing competition day.
So when I got there, I met up with Sonia and Francisca first at the cinema.
I also saw some of my other friends hanging out in Jusco on the same day.
To our amaze, teacher Elizabeth was there with her family as well (real shocker)
Anyways, I followed them around and ended up meeting with Lai.
Then I lost them and hanged out with Lai and the rest for awhile.
Soon I received a phone call from Calvin and is time to meet up in the cinema to get the tickets.
Then, we had our lunch in McDonald's. But sadly Natasha was vegetarian so she had to go all the way to Baker's Cottage to get 2 cheese sticks, which are VEGETARIAN!!!
Sonia with her amazing childlike wonder bought a happy meal and got a Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girl thing to be put on the phone.
After we were done eating, we headed to the arcade to have some fun before heading to watch the movie.
Sonia, Daryl and me played Daytona USA, and I won both games haha, peace (bragging a little sorry)
After, enjoyin much in the arcade we headed for the movies 'Cats and Dogs: Revenge of the Kitty Galore' which starts at 2.
The movie was not bad, and again we saw teacher Elizabeth at the back.
After the movie, we went bowling. We may not be the best but at least we enjoyed ourselves,had a good laugh and shared the joy together as a family.
Then, we all headed to book shops(Popular and MPH)
But sadly, Francisca went home early.
Soon after she left, we headed to Secret Recipe for tea break(not really drinking tea)
We ate some desserts and took some photos.
And of course the fun has to come to an end, I had to leave and from there I missed out what little was left of the fun and headed for tuition...
Meeting with teacher Elizabeth today was like God message saying:
"Remember, if it wasn't for her organising the Media Camp, we wouldn't be so close together as a FOC, Family Of Christ.(I just thought of FOC today hehe)"
So deep in our hearts we thank teacher Elizabeth and church for bringing us closer together.
We would not have known how to appreciate and care for each other better if not for it.
Anyways here are the pictures, enjoy >.<  :

No comments:

Post a Comment