Saturday, September 18, 2010

A day full of activities and fun

Today I woke up earlier than usual.
I usually wake up around 7+ but today exceptionally I woke up at 6+.
Why you ask? Its bcoz I wanted to go school early to see my bro and sis in school as they have a scout and pandu puteri joint competition.
I arrived at around 7+. At soon as I entered the school, I saw Elysia, Azell and Julian at the canteen.
We then headed for the scout's room and picked up their stuffs.
In the end I was sitting alone waiting for my ninjas to come while watching them setting their things up.
And guess what, today I wanted to have a special training session as preparation for the night camp next week, but only 7 members turned up and one of them hardly even trained with us.
We trained different things than usual and ended up playin more ninja games than training...haha XD
After ninjutsu, Azriel and me headed to the scout's competition site to watch them cook and do the piorneering.
We wanted to try out some of the food but ended up being chased by the teacher.
So we headed to the band preparing to perform for the St.John's, my group of friends ^^
We helped them set their instruments up and ended up getting free food from the St.John(yay!!!)
After eating, we brought some food over for the performers and then we enjoy the performance.
I went home taking some nasi lemaks for my family.
Later the very same day in the evening, I went for the christmas campaign for the poor car wash.
I went there for two reasons:
  1. To meet with my friends
  2. To wash cars(obviously)
I had lots of fun washing cars together with my friends and getting wet.
In fact it rained while we were at it, for a short while though.
But this was a worthwhile activity, it was fun to get to play along with my friends while washing cars.
I hope that I can continue having fun like this a lot in the future.
Thats all for today, its getting late and I'm getting sleepy.
Good night readers -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment