Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Confuse/ Making a bold move

Well to all you readers out there.(I know there isn't many haha >.<)
I have decided to make a bold move within 2 weeks.
My heart, mind and soul is confused.
My direction of life which seems to be all the way straight has started to make a curve.
I wonder is it an imagination or is it real?
Can anyone tell me?
I feel kinda lost.
I'm scared... not only to do what I can't do but to lose what I think is important to me..
Life isn't made to be easy.
It's like a roller coaster always going up and down.
Love my friends is a mysterious thing.
It's blind, you never know when its coming.
Well, I'm not sure whether what I feel is love or not.
So I've decided to make a bold move, within 2 weeks, I will confess how I feel to that person.
Whether she accepts or refuse, its her choice and I will have to accept how it ends.
I hope after that my thoughts will be clear, to whether what I feel is real or not....
I've also decided today, to try and overcome hatred, anger, sadness and instead live a life of caring and loving.
I will try to care for people more, and be more of a good person.
Hoping that one day I can make everyone feel the same.
Through my possible success in life in the far future, I want to make everyone feel what I have felt today, to love and to care, and overcome all the flaws in the world such as poverty and joblessness and create a world where everyone can live happily and as one...
God please be with me and help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment