Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another great day of ninjutsu grading session part 2

Today, the 7th of July,2010....

It started off with me being called to wake up. I wash up and get dressed and prepared for the second grading session of this year in SMK St.Paul.

In school I saw my junior Sidesh reaching earlier than me... A real shocker.. nobody has ever reached earlier than me.
After several other ninjas came along, I started the checkin and warming up session.
As the senior I am responsible for checkin up on their skills.
Several old more senior ninjas have also come.
Namely Then Ru Luen, Lee Tian Wei, and Chai.
Then,Sensei James arrived.
He says that he has an appointment so he will have only a half day session.
At first, he did a 40 minutes talk and taught us about organising and writing notes after training.
He then brushed up on our basics again in a more advance way.
After some brushing up, we made the notes as how Sensei James have told us to.
What I really enjoyed was the games.
The first game was...
We have to observe our surrounding first,then we have to close our eyes and move around to do the following objectives:
1)Touch the goal post
2)Take a flower
3)Touch Sensei James car
4)Touch a rocket statue
5)Touch something in the canteen and come back home.
Well almost everyone cheated by opening their eyes.
Not that I didn't. Its just that I only open my eyes on a spot, not to walk.
So for being honest, I ended up being the last person to return, but it was an exciting experience.
Then, one of my friend who was in school for karate told me that everyone has gathered back so I just opened my eyes and headed back to the group.
Suddenly everyone started falling on their back.
We had to 'tie' our hands at the back of our body using our belt.
The condition is...We are hostages trying to make an escape through a 'hole'.
From there we had to crawl on our back to the stairs and down to the toilet.
Then, we the hostages got thirsty when we arrived at the toilet.
With our hands still tied, we had to on the tap drink some water(of course we did not drink it) and turn it back off.
Next, we have to run up a flat slanting surface.
Then, we have to walk back down that same slope backwards.
It was a scary but fun experience.
Then we have to squat and walk up the stairs.
Upon reaching the top we have to use only our legs to attack pretending that we were fiting the people who made us hostage in the first place.
Finally, we have to upon each other belts to free the others hand.
We even learnt how to climb a pole like a monkey and swing around.
He also taught us how to do the observation training.
At the end of the session, all those under probation from the previous grading session was pass their probation.
I was one of them and I got my 8th kyu at last.
I would like to congralute all those who passed.

Well, do you think the day ended like that??
Hell no. All the ninjas made their way to Era Square to have their lunch.
(Because it was pass our lunch time and there was no break for the whole day)
Me and some of my friends namely Bryan,Alex,Sachin,Jeyain,Joseph, and Lee went on to have our lunch over at Kensington.
It was my first time there and the place looks very nice, very decent.
But the meal there was costly. I only have RM 10 with me but Bryan offered to pay for me. I am really thankful to him.
We had a wonderful meal and then we drank some wine.
It was an Argentina wine with 13% alcohol.
This was my first time to actually drink so much of wine.
So I took only 1 glass.
I'm scared that I might go high. HaHa.
The meal was nice.
I even took some photo.
I will post it up on another post because it won't be too messy haha >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment