Friday, August 26, 2011

Such a mood killer!!!

Yesterday was a tiring, fun yet bad day for me...

We have just finished our last paper (for now actually), Biology, yesterday..
We planned a futsal game later that night...
We wanted to enjoy ourselves after two long week of exams...
And so I went home tired from doing the exam..
We were all excited that it was the last paper...
Lai had also planned a badminton game just before the futsal game...
At first I did not wanted to go, but after thinking about it, I decided to go for both....
So it was 4 hours straight of exercise. But I was down with it...
When I reached home, I took a shower first...
After that, I had a cup of milo with biscuits and a plate of mee...
I knew I have no time to have dinner because I would be out playing from 6.30pm to 10.30pm so I ate as much as I can first...
At 5pm, I watched the Challenger (A Korean variety program). It was a great episode which was rather hard to watch from what happened...
My favourite player was out of the game and I was rather pissed from what happened...
Right after that program, I rushed and packed my stuff...
I quickly got prepared and my dad took me to the badminton centre, Summer Sports...
I asked him for RM20 and he asked me a lot of questions...
On the way there, I got annoyed from the nagging he gave me....
When I got there, no one had arrived yet...
I called Lai and Sachin...
They both said they were on the way...
So I waited outside as it was my first time there....
When Lai arrived, we entered the building....
Lai had already booked a court but sadly there was only one available court...
So Lai and me started to play first...
It has been a long time since I last played badminton so I was a bit stiff...
After playing awhile, I slowly got my touch back..
Soon after, Loi came and the Sachin..
We had a problem that time, Lai only brought two shuttlecocks and they were cheap ones..
So we were running out of good shuttlecocks but we continued playing...
Later, Jason Too came and then Soong...
Soong was suppose to bring Kavee but he forgotten...
After playing awhile, the shuttlecocks was in such a bad shape and we needed a new one..
So they took one on the floor from another court...
But that got into a bad shape after a few games too...
In the end, Lai found some good shuttlecocks from the dustbin (LOL XD )
We used it though...
It was a good brand ~Sealion ~
There was so many of it...
We just had to take them...
We played with them despite it being dirty...
After some time, we saw Kavee coming in with his father and his father's friends..
Sachin told me that his father is a badminton player and they go there quite often...
We kept playing and had fun till the last minute...
When we were done, we changed and headed for futsal at Public Star just next door....

I was expecting a fun game of futsal even though I had already played badminton earlier...
We saw them and greeted them excitedly..
I was having some snacks while we were waiting for some of the others to arrive...
Once we had enough players, we entered the court...
We were having fun at first as we all played like how we always do...
Then when the crowd started getting bigger, they decided to break into two and open up two court...
But the problem here was that there would only be 8 players on both court...
They have taken all the ones that knew how to play on one court and does who do not play really well on the other...
I was among does who could not play so well...
I had argued with that fact a little at first and I also said that it is difficult to play a 4v4 match like that...
They did not listen and just went on with it...
So I played on...
As we were playing, I saw the others playing on the other court...
They were playing so seriously like as though it was some bloody competition...
We here on the other court was having fun...
But in the process of playing, I slowly saw them getting bored and playing without any spirit...
It was getting boring and we stopped playing...
Then we started to discuss about what was going on...
Some was not happy with what was happening....
We discussed with them on the other side..
They asked why we were not playing...
I told them again that we came to have fun, run around and laugh...
But that was not what was happening...
Slowly from a discussion it became an argument...
At first it was a rather small argument till I got totally pissed off by what Jason Too said:
"Why you all not playing? Don't tell me you all noob cause if you say that then I'll f*cked you up. I have a good reason to."
That line really crossed it...
It was damn pissed at him that I almost wanted to hit him...
Luckily we were on separate court and there was a net between us otherwise who knows what I would have done...
We broke up the discussion and I discussed with some of them at my court...
I was already angered at that point of time...
Angrily I said:
"We came here to have fun, not to play a bloody tournament. We are not training for a tournament. I came here despite being tired to have fun with friends. Not to be screwed by an ugly idiot like him (Jason Too I mean). I could have easily just stayed at home and be playing games now."
I even thanked Lai for inviting me for a fun badminton game before the futsal game...
Then I backed off the group, I was thinking to myself again as I always do when I get angry...
And then, I felt tears rolling down my eye...
It has been a long time since I ever cried from being angry...
And yet I cried again, because of the same fool who always makes me cry from anger....
I really could not hold it back already that time...
But the group then decided this:
"We are going to play for awhile more. We finish up one hour and then we close one court. We will just pay for one hour and go home rather than wasting our time here."

I agreed on that proposal and so we played awhile more till it was 9.30pm....
After that, one court was closed...
Lai, Sachin, Soong, Bryan and myself...
We decided to leave...
We sat at the bench and was discussing what to do...
The rest had entered the court and continued to play again...
We were deciding between playing badminton again, going home, going somewhere to eat or continue playing...
In the end we decided to go to Summer Sports first...
We all took out our share of the pay and gave it to Zafri...
We quietly left the futsal centre without saying bye...
I was the most pissed and sad I guess...
It really was a mood killer...
When we got to Summer Sports, we all finally decided to just go back home and have our rest...
Soong was the first one off as he could drive...
Then Lai went back not long after...
Bryan, Sachin and me...
We were waiting for our parents to arrive..
We sat on the block at the entrance of the badminton centre waiting for our parents...
We were having a chat about what had just happened and some other stuff...
After awhile, my father came and I was off back to my house...

The thing about all this was, I'm not sure who really is at fault actually...
When I got home and thought about it, I felt like I was the cause of all this commotion...
But there were certain events that would have triggered it...
One was what Jason Too had told me..
Two, I was tired and exhausted after such a long day...
Three, it was crowded...
Four, it was not well organised...
And there are many other more reasons...
But today, I have already said sorry to two person...
One was Jeyain and he was cool about it...
The other was Jason Too but despite me apologising, he had instead pissed me off again by saying this:
"You should've put aside your pride and ego and join us"
He actually had the nerve to say this despite being one of the person to start the commotion..
I had said yesterday to Bryan and Sachin that I would slap him on the face if he mentioned about it in school...
But lucky he said it through the Internet or I would have slapped him...
I hope events like this do not happen again anywhere in the future...
I never like arguing or fighting with friends as it would hurt me more than it would them...

So my message here to you readers,
If you can, don't be involved with an argument or fight with a friend...
It is painful and I really do regret my actions in a way...

No comments:

Post a Comment