Friday, July 10, 2009

Thoughts

I couldn't use the computer yesterday but still I will tell you about my exam yesterday.
Kemahiran HIdup(Life Skills)was pretty much ok.(I scored 56-the lowest XD)
Sejarah was easier than the mid-year term exam.
Geografi was wayyyyyy...... easy.
While Moral its juz a waste of time(too easy XD)
After school yesterday I stayed back for the QuarterMaster meeting.
We tested out the games for the Inter La Salle games and it was all challenging.(althought it looks easy)
Later when I was going back in the bus, I wanted to say 'Hi!' to Natasha(juz 2 b friendly)but somehow I don't know why I couldn't build up the courage to say it.(Is it bcoz of puberty? Xp)
When I got home,I watched some animes for like 2 hours,but then something came into my mind(After Vijaya told me Sophia accepted his love)
I thought of many things.
Why is it I find it so difficult to speak to girls while others can?
Why do I get angry so easily and shout at others?
Why do I always talk unsensable things to my friends?
Why do I think of myself most of the time and not others?
I feel like I am so selfish and cowardly.
I can talk the talk but I can't walk the walk(Meaning-I say things that I won't do)
So I went to bed an hour earlier than how I use to.My family was worried wondering why I slept so early.
But I couldn't sleep thinking of about all of this even till I shed tears...
When I woke up this morning, I was still thinking of it....
Later in school,I went to the chapel and took time to pray and ask God to guide me through the blessing of the Holy Spirit.
Some of my friends asked I was so moody, but I didn't tell ......I kept it to myself.
I decided to think of it and find a solution.
During sports,my class played the finals of our softball competition.
While playing,I thought of it.
I am like this bcoz this is who I am, this is how God created me, but I know I can always change....

No comments:

Post a Comment