Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hari Keusahawanan

The SPI Hari Keusahawanan(which was yesterday) was a big success.
I had one of the best lifetime experience ever.
Most classes prepare like a few weeks back but my class started only this week.
Heck....I thought its gonna be a major knockdown, but it ended up pretty good.
I think we got 2nd place in the 'who collected the most coupon' tournament.
I arrived at school sharp 6.45.I set the shop up and slowly my classmates came.
When the man who came to teach us how to make the cendol(Tiness's uncle),then only business when underway.
Lai mastered it in like 15 mins(OMG XD).
At first the sales was juz ok.The cendol and ABC price was a little to Xpensive coz v charged coupon worth RM3 while another shop was juz coupon RM2.
So v made a little adjusment to the price and then only the crowd started increasing.
At 10.30,there was the Guard of Honor.(opening ceremony)
Bsides being in my shop doing business and some crazy stuff,I went fencing(yay).
I won the first time.....but I lost the 2nd haha..XD
Then there was this thing that I wanted to buy for a certain someone,but unfortunately I don't have the guts to buy it.(shy to buy it too XD)
Here is the list of crazy stuff we did in my shop:-
a)I broke the ice block wit my wooden sword(bokken)
b)We used a alternative to break the ice which was by hitting it on a metal pole
c)I went around promoting our shop and the Happy Hour(all items priced at RM1)
d)We sang songs like Beat It and a few others loudly when it was played on the radio
e)We took crazy photos(which I'll post)
f)We had a toast of SYRUP!!! made juz by shredding all the remaining ice block into it n some jelly

Anyways my shop name was Ableh's Cafe.
We sold ABC,cendol n some fried stuff.
The crowd was most when we had Happy Hour which was droppin all the price to only coupon worth RM1.
Even the datin came over to our shop(OMG!!!)
We owe much thanks to Tiness's uncle for this and also to Pn.Khor for helping out.
After cleaning up everything the committees went to some Nyonya shop to celebrate and then we all went home.
So it was very exciting,I think I put in a lotta sugar so I gotta go lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment