Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another day of school

Today I saw Jeyain n asked y he was in the line wit us.
Then I found out he got SACKED!!!
I feel bad for him but he is fine wit him.

Today was not a pleasant day in school.
My friends made me very angry wit the continous teasing and 3 particular person which I will not mention juz got on my nerves.
As a class monitor I usually get really serious when I am in a bad mood(which I shouldn't)and sometimes when I am in a good mood(mostly when in bad).
In exchange of my anger, I got a friend angry by my action.
Later when I tried to approach him, he said something(indirectly) very hurtful!!!
I took it to heart,thought of it and got over it coz I know I was at fault.

Later in the bus,I saw Natasha's new hairstyle.(Not really new/Gotten by accident XD)
Its not bad,at least I think.I hope her hair grows back fast(If she wants it)
Besides that,I solved the confusion between me and her(Oh man!!At last!!)
Looks like this is all for today.Cya!!(Coz my mum is scoldin haha ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment