Friday, July 24, 2009

The Tesco Fiesta!!!

Yesterday was so fun....
Y I am tellin this today coz i came bak veryyyyy........ late yesterday XD
After school,Philip and Vijaya came over to my place first.
They had lunch n later I play dota wit Vijaya.
While playin Vijaya GF(not gonna mention name)called....
Philip told her sumthing and she sent a nice reply to Vijaya after dat haha!!
At around 4 o'clock we went to Tesco.
We bought the stuffs for our Hari Keusahawanan stall and waited for Alex and Tiness to come.
Bcoz they came so late everyone went off schedule ^o^
So Vijaya missed tuition and broke a promise to his mom(sad...)
But who cares coz ltr we had a lotta fun.
First we headed off to McDonald and had a light meal.
Alex,Tiness and Vijaya shared 1 cup of pepsi together.
Then, we went to the toilet.Tiness dat *******(no vulgarity XD)climbed the other toilet n peeped at Vijaya and me.
So I took water n tried to throw at him.Unfortunately I missed and instead he sprayed water at me.
Then I went out n told Alex n he rushed in.
When they all came out they were all soaking wet.Then we had a chat n later opened a bottle of 7up using a sample cup to drink (hahahah.....XD)
We poured the 7up like crazy n we went nuts.
When Alex mother came we quickly poured a mouth full of 7up into his mouth b4 he left.
Later Vijaya,Tiness and myself waited for like an hour 4 Tiness's mom to come.
When Vijaya got home he got a lifetime screwin....Ouch!!
But we had fun dat day so it was worth it.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment