Sunday, November 21, 2010

Samantha's Awesome Sweet 16th Birthday Bash

21st of November 2010,
An awesome day I will never ever forget...
It was my friend's, Samantha, sweet 16th birthday 'dance' bash(its not her actual birthday thought.. lol)
I started off by heading to Raymond's house to follow him to get to the Sungai Ujong Club where the party was being held..
We got there later than the stated time, but what the heck, nobody ever comes early...
Not everybody was there yet, we arrived at the front door of the hall and Joseph signed the attendance/wish book for Raymond, himself, Abel and me....
We were of course greeted by all our friends...
We took our place on a table at the back, which I later change to another table with my other friends...
I was glad that all my friends were around especially Julian, my classmate from school....
At first I was like, "I'm not gonna dance... No way... I'm gonna stick to the shadows" nonsense like that....
But the performance started to get to me....
The man who danced like Michael Jackson, the chinese boys who did the dance cover for se7en's song Digital Bounce, the kids who did a wonderful group dance, the hot German girls who did what they do best,DANCING!!! , and course the most important person of the day, the DJ!!!
They got the crowd pumping....
Of course there were food for dinner...
After dinner we had this fun game....Its a dancing game.... The rules were simple... Dance with a partner and remain standing on the newspaper after the song stops...
It went on to folding the newspaper....But now there was a change in rules.... Dance off the newspaper and get on it when song stops....
I lasted a while but my big feet got the better of me when the paper got too small....HAHA!!
Then the finals for the games was hot like crazy... It got all the guys crazy.... Those German girls were doing a freakin hot dance on stage while the final 4 competitors were dancing on the dance floor...
Later the 4 German girls came down and dance with each one of the competitors.... It was like a freakin nightclub.... they were awesome and hot at the same time....
The crowd went wild.... And when the song stopped, the competitors quickly got on the paper....
At a count of 5 one of the group lost balance and the winner was decided....
And then the best part of the day came.... The DJ announced, "The dance floor is now open to everyone"
Damn, I went crazy all of a sudden, my point at the start of the day to not dance just faded off...
I told Julian to join me at the dance floor.... Everyone was dancing....
But then Jonathan, Luke and me thought of the best thing ever..... A DANCE OFF!!! WOOT!!
We really busted some moves.... I showed off some of my moves of course... I never even knew I had it in me to do it....
The crowd went wild.... The cheering of the crowd makes you go crazy when you hear them...
It was an awesome feeling ..... Three of my life desire was fulfilled that day...
1)To dance in a nightclub
2)To have a dance off
3) To show off my dance skills
I am freakin happy now *cheese* .... hahahaha!!!
Sadly not everyone had it in them to show off their dance moves on the dance floor...
For the boys only a few of us bust a move the most... It was me, Luke, and Jonathan... The chinese boys that performed earlier danced too..
The girls had an advantage because that had 4 pros which were the German girls...
We danced off for quite a long time.... Till the girls took over the dance floor as the boys got tired..
Everyone sat at the back to have a chat... Eventually the girls got tired...
Some of us had the dancing spirit till the very end.... I was one of them and so was Brendan, Zeke, John, Julian and some others.... We danced like there was no tomorrow...
Until the last 15 minutes, I managed to get the crowd at the back to dance till the last song...
It was and awesome night... I night I will never forget....
I really thank Sam for it and the DJ for being with us till the end...
I hope we can do something like this again..... Till then readers


No comments:

Post a Comment