Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hah~~!!!
Hello dear readers,
Despite my busy schedule and what not, I can't miss this chance to wish you all....

MERRY CHRISTMAS~~!!

Yes, the world is still here despite people taking about "THE END OF THE WORLD".
I actually have lots of stories to share for you and as a memory/diary for me.
Lots to be told but so little time.
I will share it with you all though so don't worry.
Well truth be told, one of my worst Christmas actually.
Only good thing was I got myself a new jacket which I LOVE~~~!!! so much, I had a tasty meal HOMEMADE for Christmas with a delicious Turkey, had a brief but nice family gathering with relatives, and just finished a rather exciting event.

Sounds interesting for Christmas despite me saying worst?
Yea but far from my normal Christmases, I missed Boxing Day that's for sure.
Had to return to university ON CHRISTMAS~~!!
Got too much personal stress up my head.
Feeling heavy up my chest.
Got some really messed up sh*t up my head.
Have to solve something VERY VERY BIG~~!!
And lots more....

Damn my definition of a Good Christmas is just something fun and relaxing.
Here's a little secret.
I have a secret sweetheart in mind but I can't tell anymore than that.
One of many reasons to actually clogged my mind up with thoughts.
Hopefully God sees through all this with me and I get to clear all this troubles up.
Again MERRY CHRISTMAS dear readers and be thankful we are all still alive.
New Years is in a few days, I have an coming up, and camping on the weekends.

Enjoy the festive season and take care of yourselfs =)
Look forward to more from me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment